Friday, January 13, 2012

Hostess with no more mostest


Noooooooooo Hostess Cupcakes anymore?!!!! Just heard David Letterman say Hostess Brands, the makers of Twinkies and Ding Dongs, filed for bankrupty. Seems people want healthier products. I'm worried about all the staff that might lose their jobs. In an effort to help those people, I suggest all my family and friends in Canada buy up and send me as many Hostess Cupcakes boxes as you can. I of course won't eat any of them myself but will distribute them amongst the Aussies here so they can experience that creamy centre. It's helping everyone, really.


Day 13 of the January Photo A Day Challenge: 'What's in my (daughter's) bag'


What's in my bag

Surprisingly, I couldn't fit into the photo frame the 203 business cards, 506 receipts and 7 McDonald's (clean) napkins - you never know when you might need to mop up a glass of water spilt onto your keyboard...


Day 12 January Photo A Day Challenge: 'Close Up'

No comments:

Post a Comment